- 2015-Graduate student, University of California, Irvine.
- 2011-2015 Undergraduate student, Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- 2012.2-2012.8 Membership in the 21st Participation in Research Program of SJTU, Synthesis of multi-component photo catalysts templated from nature species.
- 2012.9-2013.9 Membership in the 5th University Innovation Research and Training Program of SJTU, Bioinspired porous hierarchical nanocomposites used as gas sensors.
- 2012.9-2013.9 Membership in the 6th Shanghai University Innovation Research and Training Program, Bioinspired porous hierarchical nanocomposites used as gas sensors.
- 2014.3-2015.3 Leadership in the 9th University Innovation Research and Training Program of SJTU, Fabrication of bioinspired carbonic composites as electrochemical gas sensors.
- 2016.4- Present Project engineer of CD microfluidic in Biomems group.
Efficient photochemical hydrogen production under visible-light over artificial photosynthetic systems, Chen JianJun, Su Huilan, Liu Yujia, in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYDROGEN ENERGY, pages 8639-8647, JUL 17 2013.
- Research internship in the State Key Lab of Metal Matrix Composites, 2012.7-2012.8
- Specialized Production Practice internship in Baosteel Group Corporation, 2014.7-2014.8