- B.Eng. in Electric Packaging, School of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE),Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), 2011-2015
- M.S. in Material and Manufacturing Technology(MMT), University of California, Irvine (UCI), 2015-present, GPA: 3.93
- Characteristics of Near field electrospinning, 01/2016-present.
- Simulation Analysis on On-Chip cooling device 03/2016-06/2016.
- Research on Process and Properties of Diffusion Bonding of Ti3Al to Ti2AlNb Alloy.
- NSFC Funded Project, Grant No.: 51275135, 51305102 06/2014-09/2015, Special research fund for the doctoral program of higher education in development priority areas, fund No.: 20112302130005.
- A Study of Brazing Joining Process and Mechanism of 2Si-B-3C-N Ceramic using High-temperature Nb 06/2014-09/2015.
- Research on the Process of Plating on Aluminum Matrix Composites 10/2011-05/2012 Innovation Training Program; Second Prize, Heilongjiang Province “Xilin Iron & Steel Cup” College Student Materials Science and Engineering Design Innovation Contest.
Wanqing Li, Hongmei Wei, Peng He, Lijiao Gao, Tiesong Lin, Xiaoqiang Li, Lanchun He. Research on Process and Properties of Diffusion Bonding of Ti3Al to Ti2AlNb. Journal of Materials Engineering. 11-1800/TB. Indexed by EI. Accepted.