University of California Irvine GPA: 3.275, June 2017
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
B.S. in Materials Science Engineering
Specialization in Material and Mechanical Design.
Santa Barbara City College, 2011-2014
A.A. Liberal Arts & Sciences with Emphasis in Science & Mathematics
Kneed Technologies Actively Monitoring Knee Sleeve Sept.2015-present
- Developed a knee sleeve, as project manager of a five person team, to actively monitor knee kinematics to aid in the recovery of an ACL injury.
Autonomous IR Sensing Robot May 2015
- Developed a knee sleeve, as project manager of a five person team, to actively monitor knee kinematics to aid in the recovery of an ACL injury
Demonstrative Wind Turbine March 2015
- Design goal was to make a marketable product as part of UCI’s engineering course: ENGRMAE 195: Add. Mfg. & 3D Printing
- Led a team of five students to design and build an electrically functional 3D printed wind turbine with the objective to help teach children about power generation
Student Leaders in Science at SBCC Sept. 2011- Apr. 2012
- Developed from conception a 2.4m span unidirectional carbon fiber wind turbine as part of a 16 member team. http://sbwind.blogspot.com/.
BioMEMS Research Lab – Assistant Researcher Jan. 2016-present
- Work in the manufacturing of carbon interdigitated electrode arrays (C-IDEAs) by way of polymer spinning, photolithography, development, and pyrolysis
- Regular usage of UCI’s Integrated Nanosystems Research Facility Clean Room
The Watchworks-Mentee 2007-2012
- Studied under an expert Antiquarian Horologist/Watchmaker
- Learned fundamentals of watchmaking and repair and overhauled simple mechanical watch movements
Microsoft Office, Add. Mfg., MATLAB, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Microfabrication, C, Arduino