09/2013-07/2016 Dalian University of Technology (DUT) B.S. Mechanical Engineering
- Major: Mechanical Engineering
- Total Cumulative Average Grade: 85.8/100
08/2016-Now University of California, Irvine 3+2 Program
- Major: Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Total GPA: 3.91/4.0
10/14 Engineering Training Group Member
07/15 ·Involved in five-week training about bench worker, milling, stamping, welding etc.
10/2014–05/2015 Surmounting Cup Science and Technology Competition Team Leader
- Cooperated with friends from Electrical Engineering & Mechanical Engineering to design a special mobile phone shell to charge phones wirelessly.
- Designed a suitable 3D model phone shell and charging dock to place coils and circuit boards, based on calculations of coils’ specification.
- Completed theoretical design
04/2016 UCI ME academic spring camp Team member
- Under TAs’ guidance, finished lightweight design of quadcopter’s frame and connected all the different parts to create a real quadcopter and tested quadcopter.
06/2016—07/2016 Shenyang Liming Aero-Engine Group Corporation Internship
- Under specialist’s instruction, learned working principle of turbine engine and manufacture technology of diffusers, compressors, turbines, nozzles.
09/2016—now Formula car design Team member
- Cooperated with other four Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering students and finished suspension’s geometry, 3D model assembly and FEA.
- Manufactured chassis and suspension.
- Microsoft Office
- 3D model software, Autodesk Inventor and Solidworks
- Finite Element Analysis
HONORS AND AWARDS
06/2014 ·DUT enrolling publicizing ambassador of Heilongjiang province
05/2015 ·Surmounting Cup science and technology competition third prize
06/2015 ·Certificate of 3D CAD engineer
10/2015 ·Learning Excellent Award (second prize)