University of California – Irvine
Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering June 2017
C-MEMs Group: Undergraduate Researcher 2016 Current
- Performed CFD simulations to analyze air bubble formation in a microfludic channel of a biosensor.
HyperXite UC Irvine: Co-Chief Engineer 2015 Current
- Co-lead a team of 50 people to design, manufacture and build a Hyperloop pod.
- Designed the Electrical Power System of the pod as well electrical and pneumatic energy storages.
- Performed Finite Element Analysis on the magnetic brakes to find optimal orientation for maximum drag force.
- Performed experiments on the magnetic brakes to characterize their performance.
- Performed Finite Element Analysis on the structure of the pod to allow for use of lightweight composite material.
UCI Advanced Power & Energy Program: Undergraduate Researcher 2015-2016
- Perfromed Energy Analysis on Microsoft’s Data Center Power Cycle that utilized Hydrogen Fuel Cells and Solar Panels as primary sources of power.
- Debugged and operated a Low Pressure Fuel Cell Test Stand
In vivo Affordable, Wrist-sized IR Spectrometer – Team Member 2013
- Designed laser diodes holder for increased intensity reaching blood sample.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS
- CSWA Solidworks Certification.
- Dean’s Honor List.
- Certificate of Recognition from California Legislature, Newport Beach City, and Congresswoman Dana Rohrabacher for finishing 5th place in the Hyperloop Pod Design Competition.
COMPUTER & SOFTWARE SKILLS:
Ansys Maxwell,Ansys Fluent
Ansys Mechanical, Ansys ACP