- Now doing a Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering (Material’s Science as specialization) at IQS School of Engineering, Universitat Ramon Llull.
- Industrial Engineering at IQS School of Engineering, Universitat Ramon Fourth year taken at University of San Diego (USA), achieving a “First Honors” certificate in both semesters.
- Final Degree’s Project: Simulation of a new business model for parking and renting cars at airports to study the feasibility and optimize the resources.
- CELSA Barcelona (internship): Purchase Deparment and Safety & Environment Department, as Industrial Engineer (June 2014 – August 2014).
- ILPEA España (internship): Quality Department, as Industrial Engineer (June 2015 – September 2015).
- TYPSA (internship): Facilities Department, as Industrial Engineer (October 2016 – February 2017).
- English: High level (speaking, writing, reading and hearing).
– Certificates: FIRST Certificate (2006); Certificate Advanced in English (2010); TOEFL iBT 104/120 (2014).
– English study period’s abroad: Belfast (2007) & Oxford (2009) with the in company Where&What.
– Last Degree’s year taken at University of San Diego (2014-2015).
- Spanish: Native.
- Catalan: Native.
- German: Basic Level (B1). Currently studying.
- Musical studies (2001-2011), at Municipal School of Music (CEM de Terrassa):
– Musical Language: 5th of Medium Grade.
- Instruments: Violin (5th of Medium Grade); Piano.
- First Chair (Concertmaster) in the Municipal School of Music Chord Orchestra.
- Microsoft Basics: EXCEL, WORD, ACCES & POWER POINT.
- Programming softwares: VISUAL BASIC, MATLAB.
Simulation & Modelling softwares: AUTOCAD, SOLIDWORKS, ANSYS, CYPE, SIMIO, REVIT, ArcGIS.