Bachelors of Science, Biomedical Engineering 2013 – Present
– Minor in Materials Science and Engineering
– Specialization in Micro/Nano Engineering
University of California, Irvine, CA
Associate of Arts – Business Administration 2014 – 2016
Saddleback College, Mission Viejo, CA
Associate of Arts, Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Cum Laude Graduated May 2013
Irvine Valley College, CA
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate certification (Working towards, planned examination December 2016)
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (Working towards, planned examination November 2016)
Laboratory Experience: Basic laboratory experience with sequencing, synthesis, and separation with emphasis in organic chemistry purification, distillation, recrystallization, and synthesis.
Software: Basic proficiency in C/C++, Java, Arduino, LabView, VBA, HTML/CSS, MATLAB
Applications: Fiserv Systems, Solidworks , File Sharing Systems
Computers: : Linux, Mac OSX, Windows, IT Networking/Hardware, MS Office
Associate Researcher – BioMEMs Lab at UCI: September 2016 – Present
- Assisting with the R&D of rapid prototyping techniques of CD microfluidic inserts utilizing 3D printers.
Attended: American Society of Cell Biology 2015 Meeting
Attended: Experimental Biological Conference 2016
– Molecular Biology and Biochemistry – Anatomy / Physiology
– Organic Chemistry – Materials Science and Engineering
- CVS Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician August 2016 – Present
– Pharmacy Technician working towards pharmacy technician licensure from California State Board of Pharmacy.
- Banc of California N.A. – Warehouse Lending Division
Funder September 2015 – April 2016
Operation Specialist November 2014-September 2015
– Worked directly with business analysis team and SVP of warehouse lending division to come up with potential applications and discover additional features within existing applications that improve workflow within the division.
- Impact Consulting Group / National Service Center
Consultant September 2012-August 2013
Account Executive September 2011-September 2012
– Directly responsible for forming client relations to provide the best possible solutions to ongoing hardships
that clients were experiencing at the time.
– Stem Cell Research – CD Microfluidics
– Cell Imaging Devices – Automotive Industry